No announcement yet.

Wartune Server S1 Maintenance August 13th @ 7:00 PM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guess we will find out in few hrs. hope r2 will find the common sense and make the change accordingly. peace out people....see ya all after update
    Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

• Originally posted by shahriar296 View Post
      gee......some people assume all player spend on the game. let me introduce another kind of player. the free 1.

yup....we free player can be happy with anything :3
      Sorry FREE player my self soo try again.

Originally posted by shahriar296 View Post
      1 to 2 hrs doing 3 sams or litch lair isnt fun. you want faster gear I want time saved. so basically it comes what we want individually. that makes neither point right or wrong.....simply what we want.
      Hey i have NO problem with the 1 MP only with the fact they say summonor will not drop 3 times the amount and if they stay at 20 summons then i feel its wrong thats what i talk about nothing else.

Comment

• I'm not saying I can do 3x keyruns every day, jus most days I do no MPs and some days I have dropped on more than 1 keyrun, if summoner attempts aren't increased it jus means longer for most ppl in the 60s

(and on a sidenote on euro server I did 3x demon keyruns many times in one day)

and I'm in total agreement with Nimras, I jus feel they should increase summoner attempts to 60 max, 1 attempt is fine, not that all the debate here will change anything, devs will implement what they want regardless of how we feel

and hi purg u troll ^_^
        Last edited by PunkPetal; 08-13-2013, 05:33 PM.
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Yeah evry1 have keys for 150 keyruns...great for u guys most of ppl have saved ...600 keys? And work on gear 2 months so 20 keyruns 20 days...where is a problem?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• i have a problem. My post disappeared from my experience twice so far (had reached 80% and reset back to 0%) and I would like an explanation about it. thanks.
            Last edited by R213028879; 08-13-2013, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• And one more thing...ppl live with it On china servers, we get same changes so you can cry and say about endgame or something...r2 cant change this what they get

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                Yeah evry1 have keys for 150 keyruns...great for u guys most of ppl have saved ...600 keys? And work on gear 2 months so 20 keyruns 20 days...where is a problem?
                Many issues are possible, some ppl nt have time for keyruns through working week, so do multiple at weekends (example)

No-one is arguing that 1 MP isn't good, jus that summoner should be adjusted too
                Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                  Many issues are possible, some ppl nt have time for keyruns through working week, so do multiple at weekends (example)

No-one is arguing that 1 MP isn't good, jus that summoner should be adjusted too
                  But this dont change nothing in longrun set collecting...maybe for ppl who have crazy high number of keys seved. Sure some ppl dont have time for keyrun each day. How many ppl have keys for 60x summoner each day? i dont see problem,maybe im not elu with 1500 keys... But still think this update make more better then lose for ppl

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• It's not fair for people who saved the keys because they missed out on alot of things saving keys instead of using them in campaigns and dungeons.

Comment

• yes totally agree if i get the same amount of crystaloids from 1 dungeon i swear im gonna uit this ******* game

Comment

• how was not all bad but I think the player can adapt to any conditions

Comment

• Originally posted by mas7erkerbz View Post
                          yes totally agree if i get the same amount of crystaloids from 1 dungeon i swear im gonna uit this ******* game
                          You get 3x reward

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• lets just wait and see what happens,

Comment

• So now theres only 1mpd, what happens at the end of the MPD run you only get 1 attempt at the rewards with the card flipping thing too right?

Comment

• Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.).
                                does this mean that we would be getting crystaloids and stones for just 1 attempt and just the exp is 3X

Comment

Working...
                                X