Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love Thy Mount will be launching again on March, 1st!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if R2 wartune is the one with the biggest population , why our Shop and vip is so expensive vs others publishers ? how long can it last ? With such steady and big population u could change your business model to one more friendly ( and the last 2 Love thy mount events plus event like jewels gave ppl hopes of that change )

Comment

• MemoryLane, you owe these kids nothing, they feel way too entitled... In the old days, we had no events, and then the limited events started, so ye, it sucks that the unlimited ones are removed, but it's not like it's always been here, so nothing to really cry that much about.

Comment

• Thanks for explained... Great in future R2 will only left Heavy Cashers fight each others... Hope they would be boring about that...
        R2 will no more non cashers and moderate cashers..... Cheers... Good News

Comment

• ok let me get this straight R2 have no control over the events or content, so how come proficient allow kabam servers to have a auction house ? slightly off topic but has the same undertone and were not allowed it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Let's keep this to the Love Thy Mount event and tackle the Soul Crystal event in a Soul Crystal event thread.

Not trying to make anyone look dumb. Not all. What I'm trying to do is get feedback that can actually be used. In order to do that, I need the facts of the situation regarding only this situation.

While R2 does not design the events and they have no control over the rewards given in the events, they can still pass along feedback and strong recommendations. If it's not working here, there's no way it's working on the other platforms that are running the same exact event. R2's Wartune community is larger than most versions, so, let's work together to give them the sort of acceptable feedback they can send along.

You can give them feed back me and my boyfriend stop spend for vip because wo make events dont deserve our money and our loiality i dont care about wings i whant mahra and they respect only elite wartune club members.Its not fair they must treat all players equal even if is no casher or spender or massive spender i reported a player wo used hack with strong proves i whait for almost 2 mounths and the players dont get ban or account termination like in the TOS of wartune you know the reason? HE IS MASSIVE CASHER And he told in screen shot r2 games dont give him ban because is massive casher all i got from your support is they player is under investigation from over 2 mounths.Now like i sayd they make difference the true fact.Now stat to give **** events cuz elite members told them is not fair to non casher get same items like them . well no one put elite members to not be patient and smart to keep theyr money in theyr poket and they what very fast and hurry to buy all items fast cuz a advantaje .this is true memory this is what you cnn tell your team im very disapointed when i started to play this game was funnier and relax game..But now after this things many people will stop spend money or quit and let your elite members to play each other to have no competition and the game will go down cuz non cashers populate the wartune .Good luck thats all what i have to sayd

Comment

• Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
              if R2 wartune is the one with the biggest population , why our Shop and vip is so expensive vs others publishers ? how long can it last ? With such steady and big population u could change your business model to one more friendly ( and the last 2 Love thy mount events plus event like jewels gave ppl hopes of that change )
              Different publishers cater to different demographics. R2's target demographic is North America, though they have been able to set up time zones across the world so players can find a more convenient server to play. To fully understand why prices are different between different publishers, you'll need to take into account what the target demographic is, what currency is being used, and what the market in that demographic with that currency charges players for cash shop purchases. You'll find most publishers (even R2) are in line with the market.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Let's keep this to the Love Thy Mount event and tackle the Soul Crystal event in a Soul Crystal event thread.

Not trying to make anyone look dumb. Not all. What I'm trying to do is get feedback that can actually be used. In order to do that, I need the facts of the situation regarding only this situation.

While R2 does not design the events and they have no control over the rewards given in the events, they can still pass along feedback and strong recommendations. If it's not working here, there's no way it's working on the other platforms that are running the same exact event. R2's Wartune community is larger than most versions, so, let's work together to give them the sort of acceptable feedback they can send along.
                Just tell Them the should but a bit more the low moderate and non cashers in consiteration without them there is no motivation for hardcore casher neither to play!
                And sorry to say as only VIP player i leave R² because of last events seen here ,i just createt an account on ******** as soon the start a new server iam out of here. I will still log in here until my vip runs out if you make serieus changes until then(bug fixes events as well for not hardcore cashers etc.), i may think about it and stay.
                After all there a few very nice people i play with here and i would miss them !
                “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                S416 - Whispering Hills
                Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

• Originally posted by fukit View Post
                  ok let me get this straight R2 have no control over the events or content, so how come proficient allow kabam servers to have a auction house ? slightly off topic but has the same undertone and were not allowed it ?
                  This is not accurate. PC doesn't have the auction house, so we don't have the auction house. Kabam is R2's Wartune hosted on Kabam's servers, so they don't have the auction house either.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

• i think i will play 3DS or ps3 or ps4 or Xbox,,it will more happy,,,no spending too much,, no angry,,,i wanna be happy
                    r2 just give me disappointed feeling

Comment

• why in china server they got chocos right at begining of the event and we dont? is not supost we be equal? this staff are sucks thats it in others servers they got things mre cheap then us here and why would we need sks? i dont get it u guys just making ppl desapointed and quiting but guess u guys happys for

Comment

Different publishers cater to different demographics. R2's target demographic is North America, though they have been able to set up time zones across the world so players can find a more convenient server to play. To fully understand why prices are different between different publishers, you'll need to take into account what the target demographic is, what currency is being used, and what the market in that demographic with that currency charges players for cash shop purchases. You'll find most publishers (even R2) are in line with the market.
                        Dont you Think if North American and European Players find a cheaper provider the will change ?
                        I am Western European so if i get more for my Euro somewhere else of course i move there and most will do the same!
                        Last edited by Wittekind; 02-28-2014, 05:19 PM.
                        “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                        George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                        S416 - Whispering Hills
                        Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

• keys...lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by xArwenx View Post
                            You can give them feed back me and my boyfriend stop spend for vip because wo make events dont deserve our money and our loiality i dont care about wings i whant mahra and they respect only elite wartune club members.Its not fair they must treat all players equal even if is no casher or spender or massive spender i reported a player wo used hack with strong proves i whait for almost 2 mounths and the players dont get ban or account termination like in the TOS of wartune you know the reason? HE IS MASSIVE CASHER And he told in screen shot r2 games dont give him ban because is massive casher all i got from your support is they player is under investigation from over 2 mounths.Now like i sayd they make difference the true fact.Now stat to give **** events cuz elite members told them is not fair to non casher get same items like them . well no one put elite members to not be patient and smart to keep theyr money in theyr poket and they what very fast and hurry to buy all items fast cuz a advantaje .this is true memory this is what you cnn tell your team im very disapointed when i started to play this game was funnier and relax game..But now after this things many people will stop spend money or quit and let your elite members to play each other to have no competition and the game will go down cuz non cashers populate the wartune .Good luck thats all what i have to sayd
                            R2 does not have an Elite Club. This is another publisher's program. I can't comment on things other publishers do. I can tell you, like several other falsities that have gone around the rumor mill, the whole "the elite club wanted it this way" theory is just a rumor that has been repeated enough times over the last few months that people are accepting it as fact. I'm sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

As for reports of hacking.. most "hackers" aren't hackers. The term 'hacking' has lost it's meaning since it gets thrown around for every situation nowadays. Player outplayed you- they are a hacker. Player took advantage of a programming error- hacker. Gave your password to someone and they ran off with the account- hacker. There is a huge difference between a hacker, an exploiter, a botter, and a scammer. And then there's the people who claim to be hacking, when in reality they are just spending a whole lot of money.

Comment

R2 does not have an Elite Club. This is another publisher's program. I can't comment on things other publishers do. I can tell you, like several other falsities that have gone around the rumor mill, the whole "the elite club wanted it this way" theory is just a rumor that has been repeated enough times over the last few months that people are accepting it as fact. I'm sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

As for reports of hacking.. most "hackers" aren't hackers. The term 'hacking' has lost it's meaning since it gets thrown around for every situation nowadays. Player outplayed you- they are a hacker. Player took advantage of a programming error- hacker. Gave your password to someone and they ran off with the account- hacker. There is a huge difference between a hacker, an exploiter, a botter, and a scammer. And then there's the people who claim to be hacking, when in reality they are just spending a whole lot of money.
                              Now you sayd something like you defend him after i told you is a medium casher. HE TOLD he used sylph bots in pm the screen shot is very strong prove and he also told me r2 dont ban spender. i think he was right

Comment

• Originally posted by â„¢MystiQ View Post
                                why in china server they got chocos right at begining of the event and we dont? is not supost we be equal? this staff are sucks thats it in others servers they got things mre cheap then us here and why would we need sks? i dont get it u guys just making ppl desapointed and quiting but guess u guys happys for
                                This isn't the Chinese version of the game. This is, however, a great example of why we shouldn't compare this game to other versions of the game. Things do vary between the Chinese versions and here, and not all of the Chinese versions are the same either, just like not all of the English versions are the same. What we need to do is focus on this version without pointing out what other versions have because the other versions are not a factor here.
                                Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
                                Dont you Think if North American and european players find a cheaper provider the will change ?
                                I am Western European so if i get more for my Euro somewhere else of course i move there and most will do the same!
                                It is your decision to do so, of course. The grass is not always greener on the other side, though. There could be other differences far more important to your normal game play than just how far your money goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X