Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love Thy Mount will be launching again on March, 1st!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, 55 pages already
    Server: East Coast Server 300+
    Class: Mage
    Level: 70+
    Battle Rating: 90+k
    Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

• Well, soon or later even in stupid R2 servers will have lvl80 mpd and lvl80 gear, so then you will need keys. But as i see more and more players are leaving the game cuz of bad leadership of аdmins (mostly coz of their greed) and its about time R2 to understand one very simple thing: WHEN ALL FREE PLAYERS LEAVE, CASHERS WILL ALSO LEAVE, CUZ WE NEED SOMEONE TO FIGHT!!! IF WE ARE 5-10 GUYS PER SERVER WE WILL LOSE OUR MOTIVATION TOO AND WILL STOP TO PAY. SO IF YOU WANT TO KEEP US, YOU NEED TO KEEP FREE PLAYERS TOO. AND YOU CANT HOLD THEM WITH CRAPPY EVENTS AS THIS ONE!!! SO ITS UP TO YOU R2, IF YOU WISH OUR MONEY PAY MORE ATTENTION ON FREE PLAYERS, CUZ W/O THEM GAME WILL BE BORING AND WE WILL QUIT TOO!
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-28-2014, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• R2 Thank you for being so selfish to us. ..... I suggest all people do the same what I plan to do. LEAVE!

First reason: You give us a stupid SC event that is 25:1 ( I agreed that 1 whip is more rare than 1 SC but 25 times more ???????) And this way you force more than 90% of the players to use there SC to make whips and now what??????
        Second! : You give us a stupid event that give you 1 SC for 1 Whip At least if you don't want to give the poor players wings raise the number of Soul Crystals to normal (25) So we can get our Soul crystals back...
        That was your plan R2 ? To make us use all our SC's to gather Whips then you force us to give them back so we are total in lose with few thousands of SC ?

I want compensation....
        First- for the missed lover boxes today.
        Second- for the still not fixed jewel hunt. Same times you just lose all your attempts
        Third - for not letting us know that you will make event that will not give us event items again!

Comment

• that is their business model, if you heard their CEO's presentation. expected lifespan of this game almost ends according to their plan, so they began to withdraw customer support resources and move them to other R2 games.

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
          Well, soon or later even in stupid R2 servers will have lvl80 mpd and lvl80 gear, so then you will need keys. But as i see more and more players are leaving the game cuz of bad leadership of аdmins (mostly coz of their greed) and its about time R2 to understand one very simple thing: WHEN ALL FREE PLAYERS LEAVE, CASHERS WILL ALSO LEAVE, CUZ WE NEED SOMEONE TO FIGHT!!! IF WE ARE 5-10 GUYS PER SERVER WE WILL LOSE OUR MOTIVATION TOO AND WILL STOP TO PAY. SO IF YOU WANT TO KEEP US, YOU NEED TO KEEP FREE PLAYERS TOO. AND YOU CANT HOLD THEM WITH CRAPPY EVENTS AS THIS ONE!!! SO ITS UP TO YOU R2, IF YOU WISH OUR MONEY PAY MORE ATTENTION ON FREE PLAYERS, CUZ W/O THEM GAME WILL BE BORING AND WE WILL QUIT TOO!

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
          Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
          Character Name: Halifax

Comment

• there is some shows of respect emma just started another thread but he dont answer us here ehehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by â„¢MystiQ View Post
              there is some shows of respect emma just started another thread but he dont answer us here ehehehe
              is her job noting more -.- like or no she need answer and ask because if any moderators ask and answer never players angry players angry = no money to game xd
              Name:Ereshkigal
              Class:Archer
              Level:65
              Server:246
              Br:85.000

Comment

• Then she should tell the person that received this glory idea about this stupid event to come here and see what people think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkleod View Post
                  Then she should tell the person that received this glory idea about this stupid event to come here and see what people think.

like if they care about they just need our money nothing else u really tink they will read all this pages? in 1 day 54 pages its it a new record? O_O just give our chocos to we buy maharas and to non cashers get these wings.... or just quit these events cause these "non-events event" is making ppl tired and quit... about these sks they can put them in the "butt" sry for..

Comment

• Yes I know I don't care. But soon when they see so much people leaving they will start to care. As it's true that if non-cashers leave more and more cashers will start leaving too...

Comment

• is that wartune fault you dont have a job or money ?
                      KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

• Originally posted by darkleod View Post
                        then she should tell the person that received this glory idea about this stupid event to come here and see what people think.
                        im agree with u !
                        Name:Ereshkigal
                        Class:Archer
                        Level:65
                        Server:246
                        Br:85.000

Comment

• i think this will be it for me, you get sick of them taking the p1ss and im a moderate casher.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                            FAIL EVENT!

But i am not surprised! In the end for whole months playin this **** i know very well how greedy are R2! They will never give free wings to noone! Hell, just remember what we got for Xmas - nothing! Do you rly expected free wings from these greedy bаstаrds?! The stupid thing is that most players - over 80% dont give a shiТ about the wings and only want mahra... but ofc R2 wont give so much free mahra, cuz if we want better pets we need to pay for them, just like for everything else that rly worth in that game...
                            Dont train like me

Comment

• With this stupid event coming on n on... light casher or non casher will leave surely....
                              I think at last will left balenor fight balenor.... every guild less than 20 player....
                              Cheers.... That's what R2 need....

Comment

• Any official info from R2? Do they change event or it's stay like that?
                                They could just inform us about they statement.

Comment

Working...
                                X