X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice good joob

Comment

I agree with R23195577.
      3/1 instead of 6/2 shouldn't be the ratio. I'd like to point out that not everyone can get on twice a day to get the same amount of rewards as they used to from the one arena time we had to begin with. If anything you're kinda screwing people out of rewards with that. >.<
      Granted now we can have two chances to do them, it's going to make it harder to get the gear we will eventually need to progress further in the game. I appreciate all the hard work in putting this together and fitting it into the time frame in game, but now it will take twice as long for those of us who can't get on at both times to do both arena's. >.<

Comment

They said 3 A.M. EDT, which is Eastern Daylight time.

Comment

Well GM i got Better IDea as per looking towards the Interest of the all Players.. in this Game.. players are playing from all over the World with different Time Zone.
          e.g I am From GMT +5:30
          so there can be option for the players who play from different time zone that.. if u can add 2 events of each time.. with exact 12 hrs time interval.. then.. they can play ..like
          E.g if i can get the Area to play @ GMT +5:00 pm then other players will have to stay awake till Early till PTE + (xyz) time. instead if u could add 2 different times for the Event then ..it would be better for players of different.. time zone can play from their regular time..

Hence,
          it will work like this..
          if i get @ 5:00 PM (that is my regular time.)
          then at interval of 12 hrs. players from different timezone will get to play arena in their regular time that is
          5:00 PM as well (assuming that there is 12 hrs different between other timezone and my GMT time zone.. so dont criticize here )
          i dunno what is the config of server i but i wonder if it could can take that much load of the events..
          hence looking towards for the reply of "R2CS_Stormaggedon "

Comment

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast

Comment

How about leaving the rewards at 6/2, but cutting down both arena times to 30 minutes? (This will probably only benefit the people who would rather not do arena for two whole hours to get full rewards, but I don't see any cons to it)

Comment

Why all of u guys still complain about Time Zone etc while r2Games already Gives us all the Time Zones this world has. just Pick the one that suit u best n deal with it.
                beside... this game is too awesome for just time complaining only.
                I said, hell with it cuz I just wanna have fun, enjoy n appreciate this man creation

Comment

Originally posted by R23248115 View Post
                  making a seperate server for different time zones sounds like the best idea making it harder for the people in this time zone for those that shouldnt even be on our schedule ,your making multiple servers anyway so just tweak each servers time and post the server time on the choice page

i agree to this! since u made us west, us east, and europe.. y not make one or two servers for asia, africa, and for other continents.. lol

Comment

I agree with all those who complain about the cut prices. Instead the number of attended arena battles should be limited to 1. I mean really, that will make the game even more unbalanced, when some lucky ppl will be able to attend both events, and most of us not. As a going-to-be- game industry professional myself, I'm surprised this wasn't the first idea they came up with. But well, with the game having tons of other things to fix, I guess they didn't have the time to think it through.

Comment

now servers is unavailable

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalCrest View Post
                        I agree with all those who complain about the cut prices. Instead the number of attended arena battles should be limited to 1. I mean really, that will make the game even more unbalanced, when some lucky ppl will be able to attend both events, and most of us not. As a going-to-be- game industry professional myself, I'm surprised this wasn't the first idea they came up with. But well, with the game having tons of other things to fix, I guess they didn't have the time to think it through.
                        This.

And also as i read somwhere before in this thread just choose a server near your timezone.

Also arenas should only match players and groups with the same overall battle power. Otherwise the gap between lowbies and high lvl players will be higher and higher.

Comment

lets play soon!

Comment

need a weeding hall

Comment

who are Admins in this game?

Comment

People posting "just pick a server closest to you".... when the game started there was 1 server, THAT'S IT..... people who are on S1 can't move all their gear to another server, and we shouldn't have to lose everything we've built for 2 months just because you dont want to accommodate other nationalities.

Sure new people to the game should pick GMT as closer than America, but there are no Australian servers? as far as i know. nor are there plans.

MAYBE r2 should plan an australian server which least would help with the Pinoy and other asian markets. CLoser time zones but still english speaking server.

GMT is fine for Africa. 8-9 hours difference is definitely not close enough.
                                FartyMcFly - Wartune S1 - Archer
                                Shalimar - Wartune S43 - Mage

Shadowalk - League of Angels S70 - Warrior

Comment

Working...
                                X