Clear All

Suggestion:

Arena 16:00 to 16:30 and 19:00 to 19:30
    Win 6 insignias/ Lose 2 insignias.
    Everyone happy

Comment

thumbs down on this arena update its totaly ****

Comment

Going to repeat what has already been said numerous times but just refreshing it.

Keep both arena times, restrict it to one time entrence, (only allowed to enter 1 of 2) and make rewards 6/2.

Those who wanted 2nd arena time gets it.
        Those who wanted kept arena time gets their rewards.
        Everybody gets same reward as usual, now just more peoples have the oppotunity

Got idea , don't ya think, and yes, i am not first to add it.
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
          Keep both arena times, restrict it to one time entrence, (only allowed to enter 1 of 2) and make rewards 6/2.
          I believe this was addressed by R2 and if I remember correctly, they can't currently put a restriction to one arena only (or 1h of arena/day), so instead they opted for this solution. There was a mention of hoping to change that in the future, though.
          I have spoken.

Comment

can u give us a auction house to trade to other player..?

Comment

Thank you for the heads up on the update game master

Comment

anyone else not receiving the rewards from the new event from doing dungeons (solo and multi-player?). People have been telling me that there are event quests, but i don't see them in my quest bar.

Comment

Originally posted by luckieuser View Post
                  anyone else not receiving the rewards from the new event from doing dungeons (solo and multi-player?). People have been telling me that there are event quests, but i don't see them in my quest bar.

same here , i dont have the quest !!!

Comment

Originally posted by luckieuser View Post
                    I don't have them either. I've been playing for almost 4 hours and have seen no rewards.

Comment

• why all this GM can make player joined arena 1 time perday same catacomps so all can take 6 pies pet win and no 1 will be mad or leav game ... how about that

Comment

• help me grow GM...

Comment

• event are not working since 5AM..............
                          Paying for a game in a BETA state (unfinished product) is like paying for a car without seatbelts.

Comment

• oouchh... im get my loading 99% for more than 30min when im click on campaign... >>> r3

Comment

• http://prntscr.com/fwdic heheee..... cant play.....

Comment

• where do we get the rewards for the activities?

Comment

Working...
                                X