No announcement yet.

Class Wars – Modifications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also placed a wager on cw and believed what was written in front of my eyes when i placed the bet, I was aware that if I won the wager, i would have a defined bracket for wining said wager.
    Hmm let me think, under Australian law there are provisions applying to electronic communications and contracts, here is an extract for you to view: (please note my purchase can be directly attributed to electronic funds purchase moments before my wager was placed).

Will you offer anything if someone makes a request under this section of Commonwealth law or do I need to research more on the United nations convention on the use of electronic communications in International contracts??

[B]Server: [S413] Shadowledge- IGN: Spot - Guild: Glory

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	wagers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	1685959

i bet 5k coz u sayd i get 5k back ,, i want my 5k reward or i'm gonna simply take my money back ...
      神KamiKaze風
      semi retired
      s422
      150k br

Comment

• After confirming with the devs, I'm sorry to announce the 50% return to a losing wager is correct.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• another trick by R@
          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

• well they should have changed it in game then .. like when you go to market and they leave a reduced price tag on something. at checkout full price but when you tell them to go check the tag they got to give it to you for the price on the tag. in this case in game is the tag and devs the checkout.

btw i did bet on CW with losing bet but was with 600 glory crystals from prelims so i couldn't careless but i do see the balen betters anger
            Cyanide
            Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
            Guild: Sicario

Comment

• Ok so I scraped into top 16 archers for euro server and now seems I have to fight only people that are stronger than me, how am I supposed to get any wins? Or do I instantly get a top 16 finish if I lose them all? Otherwise it's really lame as I have no chance of killing the ones above me
              Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
              s371 Harmony

Comment

• you can go naked + troopless lynxie and get 16th as that lowest rank you can get ... btw long time no see on S1 man
                Cyanide
                Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                Guild: Sicario

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                  After confirming with the devs, I'm sorry to announce the 50% return to a losing wager is correct.
                  Thanks for confirmation, any idea how the devs intend to deal with the complaints? And how did the typo manifest in the first place? IMO its pretty difficult to mistake 50 for 100 when typing. I've seen people threatening with a CC chargeback, is there any word that the devs be likely to bend give losing wagers 100% back?

Thanks

Comment

• If there was any doubt the Devs are idiots or don't have a clue how to write code, this it. There will be a bazillion complaints and not one ticket will be answered. One more reason to leave the game.

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                    After confirming with the devs, I'm sorry to announce the 50% return to a losing wager is correct.

Comment

• don't try use balen in wager....have all been deceived in Wager ....
                      good trick R2...

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	War054.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	1685965
                        gratz Stella getting rank 1 for our server!
                        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                        IGN: Kimwong
                        CLASS: Knight
                        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• is not correct , 'coz we bet on wagers according of what they let us know . nowwhere is saying "50% return to a losing wager"... i knew it that i would bet it only the amount i've won .
                          神KamiKaze風
                          semi retired
                          s422
                          150k br

Comment

• so if is mistake i wont my 5k balens back i bet cause ther is 100% reward bak i dont care if i win or luse wagers todey just is unfear also minimum of 600 balens ???????? wath abaut free pleyers( im not )they never go bet or wath ????????????????//// pls remuve my bet or i go cansel payment and get my money back if not get 100 $%
                            ❤PaTeNcE❤
                            Even the future has an end

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                              if is mistake i wont my balens back 5k in server 422 i wil not bet if you corekt btv im 2 time totaly upset of r2 this is compleytly stupid my wagers is not finish yet pls remuve my bet or i cansel m y peyment
                              ❤PaTeNcE❤
                              Even the future has an end

Comment

• Originally posted by R24796711 View Post
                                so if is mistake i wont my 5k balens back i bet cause ther is 100% reward bak i dont care if i win or luse wagers todey just is unfear also minimum of 600 balens ???????? wath abaut free pleyers( im not )they never go bet or wath ????????????????//// pls remuve my bet or i go cansel payment and get my money back if not get 100 $%
                                kill them my babe , i love u
                                神KamiKaze風
                                semi retired
                                s422
                                150k br

Comment

Working...
                                X