Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks memorylane btw about registration IP

IP is base on your ISP right? but this is my 3rd ISP since i made my account on joyo is my current IP will do?

Comment

• waiting ><
      IGN: (J3)xKirito
      Class: Rogue

"Levels are just numbers. In this world, strength is just an illusion."
      ~Kirito of Sword Art Online

Comment

• Can I ask something. I cant activate my email add and it says error whenever I tried to activate it. As well as I dont have any ideas anymore with regards to my registration Date, Registration IP/Country. I hope someone would help me ) thx thx

Comment

• can you put some sample pic so we can fully understand how we will restored our char

Comment

• uhmm , i have a question ? how about those account created using facebook ? how to do their account restoration ? pls tell
            me step by step instructions ty

Comment

• I don't have any ideas anymore with regards to my registration Date
              Click image for larger version

Name:	registration date.png
Views:	1
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	1670230

IP Address you can find at

http://whatismyipaddress.com/
              Last edited by R22102902; 06-11-2013, 07:00 AM.
              APOLOYMI
              MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
              LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
              (S44)PSYCHODELICA
              GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

• -_- MY Registration IP says "-" -_- is that even acceptable... I gave my last IP but i dont know if they will accept it .. T_T

(J7)Rhaiine01
                ( J7)Rhaiine01:cool:
                Bunny Warrior :p

Comment

• Originally posted by Tray012 View Post
                  -_- MY Registration IP says "-" -_- is that even acceptable... I gave my last IP but i dont know if they will accept it .. T_T

(J7)Rhaiine01
                  i also send my last ip cos my reg ip says similar to rhaiine01 . i hope it isnt a problem

Comment

• Okay guys- with regards to the registration IP address: Do your best. This is why so much information is requested, because some aren't going to remember or even know some of it. Just as long as you put an IP address that matches one you've logged into the account with consistently, then they can use that in addition to the rest of the information.

Originally posted by Shallyna View Post
                    Can I ask something. I cant activate my email add and it says error whenever I tried to activate it. As well as I dont have any ideas anymore with regards to my registration Date, Registration IP/Country. I hope someone would help me ) thx thx
                    There are pictures in this thread that show where to find your registration date on the Joyo forum. You should know what country you were in when you registered the account, at least..
                    Originally posted by jesuscarl View Post
                    uhmm , i have a question ? how about those account created using facebook ? how to do their account restoration ? pls tell
                    me step by step instructions ty
                    You will use your facebook email address for your registration email. All of the rest of the information pertains to the joyo account itself.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Good day, i have question. just want to know my registration date, so i go to joyopark.com and log in my account , then i click the forum
                      this is the message Your IP address or account was not allowed to this forum.

so i dont know my registration date. but in my pm i put the month but im not very sure . please help me.. is this valid?or do you have any suggestions how can i get my exact registration date?
                      thank u so much!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	forum.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	1670240

how can i get my registration date ? thank u so much

STRANGER11... HI GUYS MISS U ALL!!!!
                      Last edited by JBERNARD13; 06-11-2013, 10:24 AM. Reason: to put some screen shots

Comment

• About the pm info

Step Three: You will need to send a PM to R2CS_JPRestore from the newly created account with the following information included in the PM:
                        Your Real Name, Email Address, and new R2 Account Name
                        Your Joyo Account Name, Registration Date, Registration IP/Country, Registration Email
                        Your Character's Server, Character Name, Character level
                        And the latest recharge info: recharge date, transaction, amount

ABOUT AT THE TOP ^ ... and by "Email Address" means the registration email at r2games ?
                        AND..... by "Registration Email" means the registration email at joyopark?
                        pls tell me if im wrong cos ive used two different email adds .

Comment

• Jesuscarl if you read back through this Forum that Question has been answered already about 3 times so far i think
                          Artemis1
                          Priest
                          Level64 Scion

Comment

• 5 days no reply yet

(J7) HuStle
                            Eidion

Comment

• 5 days no reply yet
                              can't really include the weekend, as they do have days off and skeletal staff on
                              Artemis1
                              Priest
                              Level64 Scion

Comment

• Originally posted by SueDol View Post
                                Jesuscarl if you read back through this Forum that Question has been answered already about 3 times so far i think
                                oh ok ill find it myself

Comment

Working...
                                X