No announcement yet.

New IoB Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And those of us who cannot be on for IOB often bought the EW's that others were selling. Some of use have lives and must work for a living.
    Zombies Ate My Pizza______Crystal Saga
    (S1)CrimsonRose_________(S23)CrimsonRose
    Lvl 40 Commando_________Lvl 90 Scion Priest
    (S1) Anime Guild_________(S18) Judgement Guild

The path of least resistance, is often the path of most regret.

Comment

• Stay on topic please , if you feel the need to insult others I have no problem passing some bans around.
      So keep to the subject and leave petty comments out of it.

Comment

• well done r2 328 ppl voted on here and u just ignored and avoid what players think keep watching ok?

Comment

• who need heroic wings in Blue Rain Pack ? useless adjustment,
          1 Hour AFK Card (Bound) x1
          2x EXP Token (Bound) x1
          Heroic Wings (Bound) x1(change with Amaranthine Essence or chi ****)

who asked chi here ? Yellow Rain Pack
          Fragarach Refinement Crystal x2
          Soul Shard x2
          Chi Essence (Bound) x1(get damn g muts here)

this pack useless now again Purple Rain Pack
          Ethereal Wings (Bound) x4 (many players asked unbound EW, now noobs and half server stuck on current wings)
          Soul Print (Bound) x2(u joking right ? when noob needs 250+ for last sperion morph)
          Golden Fruit of Honor x1( what point of this to have 50 honor in purple pack when we can kill farm in IOB ?)
          now think again u slackers and make server happy again
          well any way u guys don't care so I can se how many guys just quit last week so keep gong soon enought all servers can be merged to one with like 500 players total lol

Comment

• Obviously this thread is not being ignored , Packs have been changed back for 1 week so that players have a chance to open previously collected packs.
            Maint April 10th the packs will be changed as stated on the Patch notes.

Comment

• Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
              Obviously this thread is not being ignored , Packs have been changed back for 1 week so that players have a chance to open previously collected packs.
              Maint April 10th the packs will be changed as stated on the Patch notes.
              this topic not is ignored this yes, but in same time not is listened well r2 also (yellow pack is ruin now maybe g.mut can be find everywhere (but the question is because go in iob ?) 4 pack is trash now, r2 had the chance to change white, blue, green because touch the yellow pack?maybe was too nice?-.-

Comment

• not ignored? this thread supposed to vote on packs change perm not for a week... if r2 ignores 350 + player on here its somethng wrong with r2 not thread.

Comment

• 1 .Let Them Eat Cake! - More Info
                  2 .Tamalan Arena - More Info
                  3 .Rock the Ladder - More Info
                  4 .Wreck the Elites - More Info
                  5 .Test of Strength - More Info

can u tell me which one is new event? all of those gives token which we used to r2 being lazy about event but does wonderfull thing to ruin game.

Comment

• only 1st is new but oh well all of em r bound so useless..

Comment

• Originally posted by AltChars View Post
                      not ignored? this thread supposed to vote on packs change perm not for a week... if r2 ignores 350 + player on here its somethng wrong with r2 not thread.
                      R2 listened to players upset about previously collected packs, you now have the opportunity to use them, It could have been left with the new changes.
                      R2 listened and gave advance warning on what the new packs will be.
                      R2 listened and put FRC back into the event.
                      I have read everything on this topic and passed that information on, however final say is up to the Devs.

Comment

• Originally posted by tbtppoponegmail View Post
                        so i was right, you are a *** casher, you complain like one, and you will never be as good as me.
                        GTFO FAIL lol and stay on topic ur failness is a whole other topic in itself and i could write a book on that...good as u bahaha w/e fail sauce get a job and mow a lawn so maybe u can atleast get VIP...

Comment

• Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
                          R2 listened to players upset about previously collected packs, you now have the opportunity to use them, It could have been left with the new changes.
                          R2 listened and gave advance warning on what the new packs will be.
                          R2 listened and put FRC back into the event.
                          I have read everything on this topic and passed that information on, however final say is up to the Devs.
                          need be sincere (mistercuddles) devs have listen or no ?
                          in pack green was frc because devs touched pack yellow?o.O
                          r2 not have listen well (now is normal the players is in rage.. iob is ruined ) r2 have give 1 week for give chance at player of change pack this yes but in same time r2 seem (mocks them)

i agree at 100 % with xbawy in maint post

Quote Originally Posted by R2CS_Tim View Post

White Rain Pack - GOOD - No Change required
                          Health Orb (Bound) x1
                          Pet Health Orb (Bound) x1
                          Golden Fruit of Honor x1

Blue Rain Pack
                          1 Hour AFK Card (Bound) x1
                          2x EXP Token (Bound) x1
                          Heroic Wings (Bound) x1 REPLACE WITH SOMETHING MORE USEFUL - Purified Crystal? -

Green Rain Pack
                          Earth Soul Orb (Bound) x50
                          3x EXP Token (Bound) x1
                          Amaranthine Essence (Bound) x2 CHANGE IT - TOO EASY TO GET, CHANGE IT BACK TO Fragarach Refinement Crystal x2

Yellow Rain Pack
                          Fragarach Refinement Crystal x2 CHANGE IT BACK TO Greater Mount Upgrade Token x 2 (Bound)
                          Soul Shard x2
                          Chi Essence (Bound) x1 Good Item Idea, how about be more generous by increasing the amount?

Purple Rain Pack
                          Ethereal Wings (Bound) x4 Good Job on making it BOUND
                          Soul Print (Bound) x2
                          Golden Fruit of Honor x1

is simple fix.. touch at devs now.. (ty again mistercuddles for read this topic and say at devs) but r2 need really listen to players in this moment mocks them.

Comment

• as u said mistercuddles most ppl will pay to mmo instead of cashing in game coz r2 just made players un-trust to em and you guys think that would stop bots? they will farm dc / dk / gems / mc there is many scion bot began at newest server after this iob pack change's but to be sure mmo will make more money than r2 do in 1 week coz ppl will buy ew / frc from mmo as i said at the top r2 made players un-trust mmo will start selling puc and other stuff that they've been keeping for r2 didnt listen players and i dont even think r2 doesnt care players if r2 do , we'd get an announcement 2 week ago before this iob thing began and what our point is , point is this thread have 3 option first keep the packs how they are atm ( chi thing) second change them back to way they were and third is add new pack ( same packs but another pack like orange ) i cant see any option here that r2 do gaved players 1 week to open their packs been saving... but well we'll see more ruin thing that r2 will do to stop bots and ruin players game but at same time r2 will lose more casher than already they r...
                            Last edited by 59-Riggie; 04-04-2014, 03:35 AM.
                            Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
                            Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
                            Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
                            Pets: A Lot!!
                            Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
                            Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
                            Wings: Divine Wings
                            Weapon: Immortal Aug
                            Pixie: Celestial Stage
                            Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
                            Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

• Has anyone else noticed that the iob packs are mixed up ? I though green came before blue as it is with the equips and other items white , green , blue , yellow , purple , orange we know we will never see an orange pack in iob but set the packs straight in iob so that blue is the 3rd pack not 2nd and for the love of god remove the bound HW from the blue pack and replace it with Soul Star

Comment

• the pack seems nice but the problem is the HW (Bound) pls change it to soul star xP

Comment

Working...
                                X