• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit your post and put this code with the "inside video":
    HTML Code:
    http://youtu.be/oJ7XtgcPJOw

Comment

• Here's a SS of a couple of us sitting around waiting for Gotor.

A Few Late Arrivals.

Last edited by Witch_s65; 10-29-2013, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• This server is ridiculous...u ask for a party in worldchat and what do u get?
        "SOLO IT NOOB"
        All the high lvl bullies in Grb,delivery,kaymo...
        Overpricing like hell all items.
        Hate talk , swearing and flaming in world chat.
        I will definately leave this toxic server and go back to my last.
        Lolol.

S65

Comment

• Originally posted by Baskerviller View Post
          This server is ridiculous...u ask for a party in worldchat and what do u get?
          "SOLO IT NOOB"
          meh nothing new u get it in almost all servers :P
          (-[>.<]-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Baskerviller View Post
            This server is ridiculous...u ask for a party in worldchat and what do u get?
            "SOLO IT NOOB"
            It would have helped if you didn't randomly pick fights with people in world chat and show a horrible attitude everywhere you went.
            But i guess the entire server is the problem huh, not you.. not at all.

Comment

• Sheena
              Nice videos you got here
              Money is power when you use it for something good

Comment

• Originally posted by Witch_s65 View Post
                It would have helped if you didn't randomly pick fights with people in world chat and show a horrible attitude everywhere you went.
                But i guess the entire server is the problem huh, not you.. not at all.
                Have to agree with this completely.... you have no room to complain about how a server treats you if you yourself are treating everyone else on the server like trash by your actions.... i had 99% of my server hating me when i first started just so i could get the laughs out of it now i am friends with most and the rest either hate me still or just dont care... and i have never once complained about them only encouraged them to pk me/ignore me from the videos which has posted ive seen nothing but a great community and decent market prices.... when i started playing HWs were 3-5g a piece on my server

moral of the story get what you give and ignore those you have issues with.... makes everything simpler ^_^
                Server -Kabam English
                Char Name - World
                Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
                Guild - Reality(leader)
                no longer playing

Comment

• LOL.. did server just hiccup? just started a dungeon run and "BLIP" lost connection to server.

Went and looked for a post about maintenance, but couldn't find it.

Comment

• Guilds

Level

Gold

Honor

Ladder

Arena

(i would just like to point out, Witchwild and Witch are not the same person, and are in no way related)
                    Last edited by Witch_s65; 10-31-2013, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• Ok so for 4 nights in a row i got stuck in AFK mode, i asked in world chat if anyone else has had this problem, and was told "the mob was bugged" but clearly this was not the case.
                      This is very annoying to come back to the computer and see, basically wasted 48 hours worth of AFK over a weekly period.
                      Im a VIP and i get 4 hours worth of AFK a day, but over 4 days(roughly 16hours) i have easily wasted that on this bug, which adds to my annoyance.

What i have been experiencing is asif AFK Mode just turns off, while is actually still Enabled and using AFK time, effectively not doing anything after maybe 1 hour of running it.
                      So i went to get on the forum to report this, and found a post by R2CS_Pat.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?29958-Stuck-in-AFK-Report-it-here!

Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
                      To better organize the collection of AFK stuck points we are creating this thread. Please do not post separate threads these types of problems. Please add a reply to this thread and include ALL the following information:
                      1. Date Encountered
                      2. Server
                      3. Map (with Instance #)
                      4. Monster (if applicable)
                      5. EXACT XY Coordinates
                      Irrelevant posts and reports without ALL of the above information will be deleted and/or ignored. Once we have recorded your report, we will delete your post to avoid a lengthy thread. We will deal with these locations on a case by case basis and fix them as soon as possible. Thanks for you patience and understanding!

If you have had, or are having this problem, please use the linked thread posted above to report it, and give as much information as possible.

Comment

• wait.... do you mean that you have the afk mode status still up and running but yet are not in actual afk mode? if that is it then thats what happens to me whenever i leave treasure trove but i have not seen it actually drain my afk time
                        Server -Kabam English
                        Char Name - World
                        Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                        Guild - Reality(leader)
                        no longer playing

Comment

• Shadowlisk, what Witch_S65 means is that there are bugged mobs which the character will attempt to attack but cannot attack, so will stay stuck until the person actually gets out of AFK Mode to move the character again manually.
                          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

• Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                            Shadowlisk, what Witch_S65 means is that there are bugged mobs which the character will attempt to attack but cannot attack, so will stay stuck until the person actually gets out of AFK Mode to move the character again manually.
                            ahh yes those they are normally only on L3 and L1 in map instances.....
                            Server -Kabam English
                            Char Name - World
                            Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                            Guild - Reality(leader)
                            no longer playing

Comment

• Hmm sort of.

This morning i hopped onto my computer to find my guy trying to attack a mob that was right infront of my character or so i thought.
                              The mob was not behind a wall or tree or trapped in any kind of wall or rock, well none that i could see, me and the many mobs around me were in an open field.. nothing between us.
                              I had selected 1 specific type of mob from the "nearby monsters list" and those were just sitting in the open all around me.
                              I could not see the mob my character was trying to kill, i saw no target like the circle that rotates around the feet, all i saw was the avatar target display at the very top middle of my screen.

My character was just standing there with the afk mode still running, and nothing was happening, i checked the afk time left on my afk mode, and it was still being used, i had to click on the screen to make him move, and then he would begin to to do his afk mode again, well for about 30mins-1hour, then he would just lock up again.

This has been happening ever since iv gone to the level 70+ area from Tree of Life

Comment

• ok that is a first from what ive ever heard.... sounds like your character is ignoring the mobs completely like its active but dormant... never seen or heard of this happening before.... just what i described and what brothervt described... try filing a new bug report on it like was suggested
                                Server -Kabam English
                                Char Name - World
                                Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                                Guild - Reality(leader)
                                no longer playing

Comment

Working...
                                X