Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Anniversary, more achievements and good luck

Comment

• thank you R2 for this game who kept me busy and competitive , there could be some improvement but overall was a realy good year . Keep doing the best job!

char name :dakrprince69
      server [s2]Sylvia's Copse

Comment

• I would like to say thanks you very much... this is the game that i really love .. god bless you all thank you

server: [S232] - Blood Reef
        char name: Mama Mary

Comment

• Thank you to my guildmates who help make the game fun as well as the others on my server for keeping it alive.

server: s104 Cape of Infinight
          IGN: Analily

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone that made this game what it is and still improving thanks from server234 Sealgaire

Comment

• well before hand, let me first congratulate the whole body. happy anniversary for the league of angels your such a genius putting a game like this online. its nice and a brilliant idea. ive enjoy playing every moment. once again thank you and happy birthday league of angels. god bless...
              corrupt [ s212] dragonrend spire

Comment

• hi thanks for the anniversary gifts but please can you switch the CS back on.

Fossy2 server S23 eclipse tavern

Comment

• Congratulations to League of Angels with year of life, I hope to spend next year in this game. Good luck with R2. Pnevmo S222 Cinderwood

Comment

• I would like to thank all the big money spenders in loa because if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have this cool game to play...... so keep on spending I appreciate it and so do ur credit card companies lol

Comment

• Happy Birthday LoA!

Comment

• Happy Anniversary. May you grow and have lots of stuff for us to do. Many years from now on!
                        Server: [S42-Paradise Lost]
                        IGN: SynthesS
                        <= SynthesS => <= S42 - Paradise Lost =><= Celestial =><= Mystic =>

Comment

• I'd like to thank you, guys (and gals I hope ) for continuously improving this great fun game, and being there and helpful no matter the issue we, gamers, raise. I hope that this year the game develops even more, and I am looking forward to more fun!
                          I also want to thank my family and friends, who are there for me whenever I need them, be it shoulder to cry on or a nudge in the right direction

Neil, Mylne castle (S194)

Comment

• Thank R2, just a little time playing this game ...I love it! I'm excited about all the characters and the most event...It was a wonderful year... Thanks R2 keep up the good work
                            Server: [S8] Captive Amora
                            IGN : KillswitcH

Comment

• Happy Birthday LOA,

I Turn 48 today. I did not expect that my favourite past time for 11 months ,LOA celebrates the same birthday with me. Well done. With all its ups and down, I am still around and kicking. WTG LOA.

Comment

• Happy Birthday LoA.
                                I played the year with lots of fun and joy.
                                Way to go!

Devil Jr
                                R2Games S77(UA14)

Comment

Working...
                                X