Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Anniversary, more achievements and good luck

Comment

• thank you R2 for this game who kept me busy and competitive , there could be some improvement but overall was a realy good year . Keep doing the best job!

char name :dakrprince69
      server [s2]Sylvia's Copse

Comment

• I would like to say thanks you very much... this is the game that i really love .. god bless you all thank you

server: [S232] - Blood Reef
        char name: Mama Mary

Comment

• Thank you to my guildmates who help make the game fun as well as the others on my server for keeping it alive.

server: s104 Cape of Infinight
          IGN: Analily

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone that made this game what it is and still improving thanks from server234 Sealgaire

Comment

• well before hand, let me first congratulate the whole body. happy anniversary for the league of angels your such a genius putting a game like this online. its nice and a brilliant idea. ive enjoy playing every moment. once again thank you and happy birthday league of angels. god bless...
              corrupt [ s212] dragonrend spire

Comment

• hi thanks for the anniversary gifts but please can you switch the CS back on.

Fossy2 server S23 eclipse tavern

Comment

• Congratulations to League of Angels with year of life, I hope to spend next year in this game. Good luck with R2. Pnevmo S222 Cinderwood

Comment

• I would like to thank all the big money spenders in loa because if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have this cool game to play...... so keep on spending I appreciate it and so do ur credit card companies lol

Comment

• Happy Birthday LoA!

Comment

• Happy Anniversary. May you grow and have lots of stuff for us to do. Many years from now on!
                        Server: [S42-Paradise Lost]
                        IGN: SynthesS
                        <= SynthesS => <= S42 - Paradise Lost =><= Celestial =><= Mystic =>

Comment

• I'd like to thank you, guys (and gals I hope ) for continuously improving this great fun game, and being there and helpful no matter the issue we, gamers, raise. I hope that this year the game develops even more, and I am looking forward to more fun!
                          I also want to thank my family and friends, who are there for me whenever I need them, be it shoulder to cry on or a nudge in the right direction

Neil, Mylne castle (S194)

Comment

• Thank R2, just a little time playing this game ...I love it! I'm excited about all the characters and the most event...It was a wonderful year... Thanks R2 keep up the good work
                            Server: [S8] Captive Amora
                            IGN : KillswitcH

Comment

• Happy Birthday LOA,

I Turn 48 today. I did not expect that my favourite past time for 11 months ,LOA celebrates the same birthday with me. Well done. With all its ups and down, I am still around and kicking. WTG LOA.

Comment

• Happy Birthday LoA.
                                I played the year with lots of fun and joy.
                                Way to go!

Devil Jr
                                R2Games S77(UA14)

Comment

Working...
                                X