Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to thank everyone that made this game possible, I enjoyed many hours on it , I'd also like to thank my friends and family for being so awesome.

Server: S44
    Name: Hellmaker
    Last edited by Hellmakers; 01-10-2015, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• happy birthday R2. you made a game interesting and fun enough that i keep playing daily. nice work.
      player HawkiJI
      from S7 obsession of eris

Comment

• Thanks for the year

Serpents Guile[S44] Hellarchie

Comment

• I just wanna say thanks for the game. Its fun and gives me something to do on the days I have nothing to do! Yeah the lags and what not are a pain in the butt, but its expected from a game that hasn't been around for years.

Char Name: Emii
          Server: [167] Sulley's Tavern

Comment

• Thank you to all who have contributed to making this such a great game, from game makers, vets and players. You are a friendly and helpful bunch. Have a great new year gaming. All the best from pippin [S231] Withering Fen

Comment

• Happy birthday R2 and a very good year, thanks for the awesome year that passed and hope for a great new year with alot or great offers and events!

[S44] Serpents Guile - Hellskiller

Comment

• I would like to say a big thank you to my guildmates for taking a chance on a newbie - you guys are great!

Justtesting
                s20 Fauna's Bounty

Comment

• Happy Birthday LOA, i wish you become more generous

S95
                  choro
                  Last edited by depati; 01-10-2015, 12:38 PM. Reason: forgot the server name

Comment

• tnx for all R2games )))

Server : S95 Mistshade Town
                    Char Name : kiro1336

Comment

• LoA is the only game that I have played for a year and I still enjoy playing this game. I have enjoyed the game growing and expanding as it has and hope that it will continue to grow. I do not see myself quitting or giving up anytime soon. Thanks for bring this game into your collection and good luck in the year to come.

MajesticMan, S129 Stormbrink Hold

Comment

• I would like to thank you to my family. other than that I want to thank you to my friends in real life and friends that I meet in this game, I want to thank you to the people that made this game too, because you make this possible.
                        Server: [S23] Eclipse Tavern
                        Char name: kalina

Comment

• Happy Birthday R2Games. well there are some problems in the game I am grateful for the chance to have meet some great people from all over this wonderous place called earth again thank you and have another strong year

Comment

• thanks R2 for making this wonderful mmorpg game .This game is the best games i come across any mmorpg games and keep up with the good work and make this game more bug free and wish you a happy anniversary .
                            Thank you
                            Server: 228 Anvils of abar
                            char name: naTsu

Comment

• Keep up the awesome work. I have enjoyed playing and hope to continue enjoying this game for another year to come.

Server: S221 - Ashe Waste
                              Char name: Darius

Comment

• Happy Birthday Happy Birthday, Thank you very much for continuous improvement, especially zpodobaÅ‚ me Little Helper. I will give only a small suggestion in the fighting on Team Arean very handy to the SKIP option.

Char Name: Pilnik
                                Server: [119] Evening's Queen

Comment

Working...
                                X