Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I d like to thank all the friendly gms ingame

Serenity
    s236

Comment

• happy birthday

Comment

• Happy Anniversary!

I would like to thank the GM/Vets. They are often unappreciated, and I know I have even given a few of them a hard time when something hasn't gone right. They do the best they can. A special apology to VetRevana, to whom I gave a particularly hard time for the game's lack of clarity when purchasing a Valkyrie Crest with diamonds. I still don't understand why paying diamonds for the crest does not work when in the tavern it appears i could have waited and just spent Topaz Hero Souls. Nevertheless, Thank you VetRevana for looking into it for me. And Happy Anniversary League of Angels!

Comment

• Thank you R2 for this nice game.I wish you good luck and inspiration !

[S186] Haven of Lapha
          IGN:Ramora

Comment

• thx to LOA and my guild Insano =)

S17 Guardian Angels
            ingamename : MagicalCat

Comment

• thanks to everyone that always there to support me in my job. they always told me lifes goes on whenever i give up. and now im here standing in front of the others to
              encourage too. life goes on, just continue you've started..

Comment

• My thanks to everyone I know and everyone who have supported me

[S231]Withering Fen
                Frotser

Comment

• To everyone who ever felt so down during last year's conceptualization, I be to encourage all to look on the positive side of life, thank the almighty and live as if it's the last day!
                  With love,
                  [S126] Rallied Legions

Comment

• Thank you R2 for the nice and competitive game , thank you for much fun!
                    caracter name:Alinush
                    server: [S61] Doomstone forest

Comment

• Thank you R2 Games for LOA. It was a fun and exciting adventure playing from the start until now, who would've thought that we can get to reach 2M+ BR. Hope you continue the games and activities you provide for every server.

SuperJunior
                      S120 - Dawn's Regeant

Comment

• thank you for this nice game and nice gifts

-CROMORON S212-

Comment

• thank you LOA for this amazing game and hope many many more years to come

s1 nocturners tear
                          imallhis

Comment

• Happy Anniversary, Thanks to all my friends.
                            S95 Mistshade Town
                            tola

Comment

• Thanks to all for beeing active and makeing it fun to play.
                              AND thnks to my wife for acepting that am a gamer.

Server: S51 Rellgra
                              Char name: Tulandra

Comment

• I would like to thank my cat Kiri for being a decent cat and not totally ignore me...well, not all the time. Kiri just turned 13 (in human years) and i wish to have her around for many years to come. I love you Kiri, happy birthday, and may you continue to experience absolute laziness, the bliss of doing nothing and the joy of annoying the dogs outside as you pose your feline majestic figure on the window ledge. You can hide in my dresser and leave your fur all over my clothes, you can sit on my pillow at night all you want, even if i wake up with a pain in my neck, you can do all you like, i will always love you.

Server 231 - Withering Fen
                                char name: Rose

Comment

Working...
                                X