Cashing and Cashers:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
    So you would rather take your friends on your honeymoon then your wife ?? Would love to meet your friends :P. (tell me they are all models / strippers :P)
    u probably think we shouldn't fall in love its more prudent to buy wife or make friend instead buy them and that its ok thing to buy jobs rather than qualify for them and earn promotions

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      Meh... oh well... time to go crush some more souls and eat biscuits...

Bacon :P Always bacon! :P
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

So:

Someone who pays for things they enjoy, gets branded a casher. Like it's a derogatory term? So some how, some one who doesn't pay is some how a better person because of it?
        Derogatory? Yes for me but depends on how you take it. Seems like you are offended. If people call me casher, i just laugh. If people call me casher, and i actually cashed, then i would feel insulted. Someone who doesn't pay and is equal to someone who pays, is indeed a better player.

It's just my opinion. Most noncashers share the same opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
          Derogatory? Yes for me but depends on how you take it. Seems like you are offended. If people call me casher, i just laugh. If people call me casher, and i actually cashed, then i would feel insulted. Someone who doesn't pay and is equal to someone who pays, is indeed a better player.

It's just my opinion. Most noncashers share the same opinion though.
          Doesn't make them better, but they should be proud they caught up to someone who cashed to get there faster
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
            u probably think we shouldn't fall in love its more prudent to buy wife or make friend instead buy them and that its ok thing to buy jobs rather than qualify for them and earn promotions
            This is the world we live in, no one ever said it was right or wrong, but jobs are bought every day and life isn't fair that way, but compairing a job (something you have to do to survive) to a game (something you do for pleasure) doesn't make sense to me.
            IGN: Jacko
            Server: Kabam S24
            Guild: Genesis
            Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

I disagree. If I complain about (for example) damned <insert foreign nationals here> taking British employment prospects, in England, I'd rightly be called a racist. And ban-able from this forum. There is no inherent threat to their livelihood or well being.

I don't see this as much different from 'damned cashers taking the places of non cashers.'
              That kind falls under the ethnic origin? But technically, you are free to say that. Just like you're free to spend cash on this game. If you complain about <different race of people> taking jobs away from the honest, hard working British people, you'd be correctly labeled a racist. And if you spend cash on this game, you'd be correctly labeled a casher.

Comment

why cashers get so touched when called cashers...just saying word cashers it automatically turns into insult to cashers lol

Comment

I agree with Ginger's original statement, this, like most games, is a business and needs money to pay wages, overheads etc... without the people paying money to play there would be no game,

I myself am a non-casher but those of us who don't pay either through choice or necessity are indebted to those who do,

I feel there are a number of issues that need sorting with the game but slagging off people who keep this game running is not one of them

Mage = lvl 57

BR = 38k

Server = S46

Comment

This is the world we live in, no one ever said it was right or wrong, but jobs are bought every day and life isn't fair that way, but compairing a job (something you have to do to survive) to a game (something you do for pleasure) doesn't make sense to me.
                    hey ppl go to jail if they buy jobs that is called corruption ppl go to college and school to get jobs
                    hey im just illustrating to u why u cant buy love or respect of ppl in game with money no one will like u if u undermine ppl just like with job thing
                    hence u guys are called cashers no one isn't denying u for using money its just ppl wont like u that is all
                    just like that person which worked 10 years for promotion cant love or respect person who bought his place

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                      hey ppl go to jail if they buy jobs that is called corruption ppl go to college and school to get jobs
                      hey im just illustrating to u why u cant buy love or respect of ppl in game with money no one will like u if u undermine ppl just like with job thing
                      hence u guys are called cashers no one isn't denying u for using money its just ppl wont like u that is all
                      just like that person which worked 10 years for promotion cant love or respect person who bought his place
                      Someone doesn't live in the real world :P. Unions "buy jobs" all the time. Its done be low bidding on projects with paybacks to the union companies that low bid. (perfectly legal in north america).

Comment

Someone doesn't live in the real world :P. Unions "buy jobs" all the time. Its done be low bidding on projects with paybacks to the union companies that low bid. (perfectly legal in north america).
                        u gone to far and don't understand point why u are called casher simply put ppl wont like u if u undermine them
                        u didn't even bother to read comment

Comment

im non chasher but i agree on u D some player just dont know how to play the game archer lvl 64 br 83k

Comment

yooooo guys..

Does DF works in Tok? I mean the effect to slow casting does that work?

I know that Df doesn't work in LIVE fights but how about against bots in tok ?

Comment

Originally posted by Brunotheman View Post
                              yooooo guys..

Depend if you're casher or non-casher.

Comment

Originally posted by Brunotheman View Post
                                yooooo guys..

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                                Depend if you're casher or non-casher.
                                Rofl (yes it does) (and helps a lot)

Comment

Working...
                                X