Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you! Thank you LOA for the fun and full of happiness year. My day won't be completed if i don't play the game. Thanks for the new stuffs and events GMs I enjoyed it so much.. Have a blessed year ahead..

Character: HisZhenXii
    Server: [S2] Sylvia's Copse

Comment

• Thank You R2Games for all great games and happy anniversary for LEAGUE OF ANGELS!!!!!!!!
      and I'd like to say 'Daisuki' for my first and last Love Risna, thank you for everything

server: [S236] Silverwood
      Character Name: Rizha

Comment

• R2 hello I do not play much, but I really like you my best wishes for the anniversary and keep it up

Comment

• It's been such a great 1 year for the game... There is nothing to say about this game except "AWESOME"..!

Twilight Gate (S52)
          presto

Comment

• I would like to thank the truly awesome gaming community on server S1. The game is usually good, the game can sometimes be frustrating, but playing the game will always be fun with such a great group of peeps.

character name: maeyourn
            server: S1

Comment

• to the devs cuz they finished this game on the day I was born !!!!
              CHEERS !!!
              Akayla , [143] Ogre's Chanty / ua31
              Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
              -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
              -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
              -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
              -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

• Thanks R2 and developers for updating the game fairly often and putting out events. Best of luck to everyone!

S42- Paradise Lost
                IGN: Chief
                Last edited by Learnasugrow; 01-15-2015, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• I would like to thank Ruther of [S2] Sylvia's Copse for introducing this great game to me. The last six months were both challenging and fun to say the least. To the game developers, thanks and continue on improving the game.

- Yanyan from R2 Games [S2] Sylvia's Copse

Comment

• Thank you R2 for the great game. Congratz to all GMs and teams. Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday!!!

IGN: LadyAmari
                    [S220] Sea of Kora

Comment

• The day is starting with angels.... till the the end live with angels.... say good night to angels befor going to bed.....

Can't express how they fill my heart with the angelic beauty and grace....

Thank you soo much for being my best friend, my world,my passion,,,

And a very Happy Birthday to you...with lots of love [ POISONOUS - 196 Blightcliff ]

Comment

• hi to every one happy birthday to league of angels

Server S16 char name:kika22

Comment

• happy birthday
                          Server S110 name: detelinhr

Comment

• Happy Anniversary!
                            It has been fun and hope there is much more to come. Thank ya all.

SweetRevenge [S7] Obsession of Eris

Comment

• hapopy birthday leaague of angel

Comment

• happy birthday league of angel SuperSireyna S217 Burning valley

Comment

Working...
                                X